3.07.2005

More good quotes

Life is like a mullet...kinda long, kinda short, and no one can explain its purpose.

If it's stupid, but it works, it isn't stupid.

Some mistakes are too fun to make only once.

Some day we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.

Most good judgments come from experience. Most experience comes from bad judgment.

A word to the wise does no good...it's the stupid people that need the help.

Talking about love is like dancing about architecture.

It is better not to express what one means than to express what one does not mean.

There is a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an idiot. (That's for you, dad ;)

Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.

I have good days, and I have tough days. On the good days I live, on the tough days I learn.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts