5.10.2005

Tainan


Yet another temple with a claim: the biggest temple in Asia I might believe it because this thing was massive. Not only was it big, it was scooter-accessible. We toured the whole grounds without even getting off our scooter. Posted by Hello



Right outside the temple grounds were some "big rocks with writing on them," a must-photograph spot. I haven't gotten into the tree-hugger thing...rock-hugging is more my style. Posted by Hello



We came across a Christian wedding in Tainan and stopped to take some pictures. Apparently 10% of the population in Tainan is Christian. Pretty high for Asia, I guess. Posted by Hello



Workin' it at the Koxinga Shrine in Tainan Posted by Hello




At the Koxinga Shrine in Tainan...but oddly enough, this man isn't Koxinga. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts