9.10.2005
Family trip to Maui, Hawaii- July 2005
My family and I went to Maui for a week at the end of July. We stayed in Lahaina at these cute guesthouses where we overlooked the west coast of the island and could watch the sunset every night. We did a TON of snorkeling and shopping. By the end of the week, we had driven around the entire outside of the island. I got a sweet tan, but it went away pretty much as soon as I came home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Countries I've visited
This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.
If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.
If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
| Make your visited countries map | JavaScript charts |

No comments:
Post a Comment