the crafting traveling scrapbooking baking shopping esthetician mommy
3.10.2007
Aww...cute...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Jill and Jay. Love your Blogspot. I never can remember how to find it, but then I am functionally computer illiterate. It will be good to see you. You two are truly the adventurers.
I'm going to get my kitchen done over (not that it needs it or anything) but it is stressful.
And I'm planning on going to Greece, Italy, and Turkey on a cruise ship the end of May. Should be fun.
1 comment:
Jill and Jay. Love your Blogspot. I never can remember how to find it, but then I am functionally computer illiterate. It will be good to see you. You two are truly the adventurers.
I'm going to get my kitchen done over (not that it needs it or anything) but it is stressful.
And I'm planning on going to Greece, Italy, and Turkey on a cruise ship the end of May. Should be fun.
Love you lots.
Grandma
Post a Comment