4.23.2008
{Love/Hate}
I love Dell, I hate Dell. My laptop has been great since I got it about a year and a half ago, until last week when my mouse button on the touchpad crapped out. I can't really do any scrapbooking or designing because I need it to drag things around. So I put off calling Dell support thinking that it would take weeks to get it sent in and fixed. I logged onto the support chat and not 15 hours later I had a box at my doorstep to send my laptop back to them in. So in the next day or two, once I make sure I can live without my laptop for 5-8 days, I'll send it in and hopefully she'll be back as good as new!!! Thanks Dell Chat Support Man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Countries I've visited
This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.
If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.
If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
| Make your visited countries map | JavaScript charts |

No comments:
Post a Comment