Jay was good enough to indulge my obsession and buy me a Wacom Bamboo pen tablet for my digital scrapbook designing.

I've been messing around with it, but haven't figured out how to get it quite right yet. But I did make this cute little flower that I am putting in my newest kit I'm designing...
OK, so I really only drew the leaves freehand...the circles I used Photoshop for. My hand isn't that steady. I'm trying out Adobe Illustrator, too, but don't have the time to get that into it yet. There will be more sweet drawings to come...We also finally got an external hard drive...500 GB. Which is great because my laptop is so full I have to delete something every time I want to save something. About 80% of the space on my laptop is scrapbooking kits and layouts and stuff...so I've unloaded a bunch of that now.

The middle glows orange when it's plugged in. Hot. Reminds me of the monolith in "2001: A Space Odyssey."

So that's my nerdy post for the year. I'll let you know how they all work for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment