5.17.2008

{2 Years!!}

It was our two year anniversary on Friday (May 16) and we got to get out of town and spend the night. Here is a picture of us on our wedding day, followed by a picture of us last week...



On a good tip from a friend, we stayed in a jacuzzi suite, which was SWEET...check this thing out, which was right in our room next to our bed...


I'm not one for mushy gushy blog posts, but being married to Jay has been the best thing EVER...just take a look at this face!!!!


Happy Anniversary to us!!!

8 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Happy Anniversery!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!!

Nicol said...

How fun! Happy Anniversery!

Birdman said...

I am cracking up! I just talked to Jay yesterday. He walked home with our family from Church. If I had seen this prior to yesterday I would have said something (hopefully clever) to him. That is so hilarious. You two are so adorable together. Congratulations on two wonderful years. Ginger

Ann said...

Congrats! This is awesome. Good luck in your next two years.

roamingjones said...

Happy Anniversary guys! Looks like a "ball."

Joseph Weed said...

Happy anniversary! That sounds like so much fun.

Joseph Weed said...

Happy anniversary! That sounds like so much fun.

Becky said...

So fun! Jill, did you get a cute haircut!?

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts