6.10.2008

{3's Tag}

I stole this tag from Heather's blog...she said to grab it if you wanted it, so I did!!

3's Tag

Joys:
1. Jay Ball
2. Digital Scrapbooking
3. Esthetics!


Fears:
1. The bottom of Utah Lake
2. Having to smell milk to see if it's gone rancid, and having it actually be rancid. And trying to get that smell out of my nose.
3. Sharks


Goals:
1. Travel to 50 countries. 15 down (18 if you count the United Kingdom as separate countries...), just a few left to go :)
2. Learn to woodwork so I can make my own furniture just like my dad!!
3. Skydive. I'm not afraid of doing it, we just haven't ever gotten around to it. I've done indoor skydiving, though.


Current obsessions:
1. Fruit Leather
2. Stampin' Up
3. "Hell's Kitchen" with Gordon Ramsay. It's SO stupid, but we watch it anyway.


Random, surprising facts:
1. I've never seen one single Star Wars movie. And never plan to.
2. I really, really, really hate to eat fish. Any kind of seafood, really.
3. During high school I had a "clothes calendar." I wrote down everything I wore each day so I didn't repeat the same outfit within a three-month period. Yeah...I had a lot of clothes.

If you want to do this tag, go for it.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

i remember my mom telling me how you had a clothes calendar in high school and i thought it was so cool you had that many clothes. if i did that...i would have to rotate through my outfits every two weeks. lol.

Unknown said...

Jill I want some of your clothes, you have too many. I totally hate smelling milk too! so much to the point that I can't drink it for weeks if i'm exposed to milk gone bad. i know what you're talking about!

Danae Curtis said...

Hey I did that clothes calendar thing too! I was obsessed with clothes, probably still am. Haha, how pathetic are we? =)

Naoma said...

We love Hell's Kitchen too!! And the clothes calendar.. well that is priceless! Too funny!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts