9.05.2008

{Alpine Slide}

Last weekend, Jay and I went up to Park City to go on the Alpine Slide. It was PACKED with people. Mostly annoying people. But once we got through the two lines to finally get on the chair lift, we were far enough away from everyone to have some peace and quiet. I told Jay if we raced I was going to cream him, and I sure did. Next time, we're doing the zip line!!!


{On the ride up...we specifically asked for our own lift seat so we didn't have to sit with the tool that was in line in front of us...}


{At the top of the lift the nice man walking past us on the path to the slide offered to take a picture of us with some of Park City behind us}


{Unfortunately for Jay, he didn't win the race between us.}


{Me at the bottom}

1 comment:

Heather Davis said...

OMG i LOVE the alpine slides. I haven't been there forever. How fun!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts