9.07.2008

{She's having a baby!!!}

Sarah, that is...

My little Sarah is having a baby, and she was here over the weekend to visit. We had a baby shower for her, and took far too many pictures. I miss my girls from the U!!! Even though it's been 8 years since we all met, I still remember why I had the funnest freshman year ever with these girls. Things are still the same, but the conversations have changed...from making out and frat parties to house mortgages and babies. Wow. I think Aunt Jill and Uncle Jay will have to take a trip up to Montana to see the little rascal when he comes!!



{The girls in front of the fountain at Cold Stone}


{On the car ride...I just can't resist self-portraits}


{After a long process, finally setting the timer to get a picture of all of us!!}


{The Wet Bandits strike again...}


{I would like to state and repeat that I am NOT pregnant. I just wanted to be in a picture with Sarah and didn't have the pregnant belly to match. I'd like to note that she had to borrow my shoes to make her just a *little* bit taller. Sort-of helps. }

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts