Seeing as it is officially the Christmas season as of this morning, I thought I would finally do the Christmas tag I got from Charity :)
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
----- Wrapping paper.
2) Real tree or artificial?
----- Artificial-- real ones are too messy!
3) When do you put up the tree?
----- As early as humanly possible the day after Thanksgiving!!!
4) When do you take the tree down?
----- We'll see...
5) Do you like eggnog?
----- Yes, but in small doses.
6) Favorite gift received as a child?
----- My Magic Nursery doll
7) Hardest person to buy for?
----- My mom and dad!
8) Easiest person to buy for?
----- Me. Or any of my sisters. We like the same stuff.
9) Do you have a nativity scene?
----- Yes- it's a Japanese kokeshi doll set we got last year!! So cute.
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
----- Neither. We don't believe in keeping in contact with people :)
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
----- Can't think of one. Any gift is great.
12) Favorite Christmas movie?
----- "A Christmas Story"
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
----- When I see something I want to buy for someone...usually not before October, though.
14) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
----- No
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
----- Chinese food on Christmas Eve
16) Lights on the tree?
----- Yes-- clear lights...ideally pre-put up in the tree. But I loved my parents' red light tree.
17) Favorite Christmas song?
----- "Stille Nacht" by Maneheim Steamroller
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
----- Stay home!!! I've only been away for one Christmas, and it was in Japan. Not that fun. Nobody celebrates it there. We ended up going to Hard Rock Cafe for Christmas lunch.
19) Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
----- Yup!
20) Angel on the tree top or a star?
----- Neither yet...still haven't found one I like.
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
----- One present Christmas Eve-- the one from the sibling gift trade
22) Most annoying thing about Christmastime?
----- It being over. Sad.
23) Favorite ornament./theme colors?
----- Hallmark ornaments of any kind!!!!!!!
24) Favorite for Christmas dinner?
----- I don't think we do a Christmas dinner.
25) What do you want for Christmas this year?
----- World peace. And some Stampin' Up crap.

No comments:
Post a Comment