11.06.2008

{L.A.}

Jay's friend from work and his wife and new baby were good enough to let us stay with them at their place in Calabasas while we did some sightseeing in L.A. -- Santa Monica (one of my favorite beaches, piers, and shopping centers :) the Hollywood sign, the L.A. temple, and "Wicked!"

Our beach art on the beach at Santa Monica



Riding the dolphin on Santa Monica pier

Jay's artsy silhouette picture


I love kissing shots!!!!


We stopped at the Seagull Book and Tape across the street from the L.A Temple on Santa Monica Boulevard on Jay's quest to hit every LDS bookstore in California.

"WICKED!!!!!" We went to "Wicked" at the Pantages Theater in L.A... It's our second time seeing it-- our first time seeing it was in London-- FRONT ROW. This one was awesome, as well.

One of our "icon" pictures to add to our collection!!!!!


I just really liked this picture of Jay to conclude our California pictures!! :)

1 comment:

Charity and Chris said...

you guys are so adorable, I need to learn how you take the cutest pictures! You need to post your halloween ones now!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts