11.10.2008

{Lost Art}

I have been a digital scrapbooking designer since May or June of this year, and since I started, I have not done one single layout of my own. Not just for fun, anyway...just marketing purposes. So these are a couple of my last layouts I did before my hiatus:






Once I get a free minute, I might do more. I have tons and tons and tons of pictures to scrap, so it's almost too overwhelming. I guess a little at a time...these layouts are pictures from 2004 and from our trip to Southeast Asia in 2005... oops. A little behind.

But on the plus side, I have TONS of new stuff up in MY STORE since I posted about my designing last. Here are a few of my faves in there right now: (click on the image to go to the product in my store!)










1 comment:

Melissa: said...

Your pages are so cute!

Love your pages and designs. I especially like the College Ruled Alpha and the Neopolitan.

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts