7.30.2009

{I love these layouts...}

I hate to admit that these are the last layouts I made-- and I made them in April. They're from pictures from February and March. The first one is from when my mom and I went with my sister Andi's high school orchestra and choir on their tour to Disneyland. We got two days in Disneyland, which was awesome. I went on all my favorite rides- Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and Haunted Mansion. But my favorite part of the trip was when we ran over to California Adventure and Andi and I rode Tower of Terror twice in a row. LOVE LOVE LOVE that ride. Man. I lost my voice. The second layout is from Jay's 30th birthday this year!!



1 comment:

Danae Curtis said...

These are totally cute. I wish I was as creative as you are when it comes to scrapbooking because my scrapbooks are not this cute. So yeah, good work!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts