1.24.2013

{Mommy School}

I have completely lost my mind and have decided to homeschool the toddler until she's old enough to actually start preschool. We call it "Mommy School." So I have come up with a curriculum from awesome stuff I have found online and ideas I learned while teaching English in Taiwan and subbing elementary in California. I thought some of it might be fun to share, so I will be posting bits and pieces of it as we go along!!

This week we have been talking about the letter B, so we made a fun Bears on the Beach snack. I think I ate more of it than she did... Excuse the crappy picture...


Items Needed:
Clear cup
Vanilla Pudding
Blue food coloring
Graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
Gummy bears
Cocktail umbrella

Fill the cup as much as you want with pudding. Put a couple drops of food coloring until the desired "water" blue is reached.Sprinkle the "sand," (graham cracker crumbs) on top. Sit your little gummy bear beach bums on the sand and stick in your umbrella. Ta-da!! It's dead easy and pretty dang tasty. Thank you Pinterest!!!



No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts