12.05.2012

{Must-Have Scrapbooking Tools}

Now, I would be lying if I said I didn't have piles and piles and piles of scrapbooking paper. Because I do. But the thing that REALLY gets me going is scrapbooking gadgets and tools. Part of the reason I love them so much and collect them is that they never run out. Ribbon and paper gets used up, but an awesome punch can be used again and again and again. So I put together a list of my favorite scrapbooking gadgets from the most-used to the most-unique.





 

 This little tray is great for beads, glitter, or anything that is a PAIN to clean up. Just pour them back into their original container!


This is my most-used crafting tool of all time. I never use scissors to cut things anymore...



 
 Not only can you make cute accordion flower rosettes and such, but it makes scoring paper for cards a breeze. I know, it's not hard to just fold paper in half, but this gives it that crisp-perfectly-pressed look.



 
This is a lifesaver for positioning stamps. Instead of just eyeballing it and ending up with a weirdly-placed stamp, it helps you place it exactly where you want it with precision.


It looks and acts like a mini blowdryer, but with more concentrated heat and narrower tunnel. It's perfect for embossing.


 
 I don't normally use this for cutting, but I love it for dry embossing with embossing plates. I like to use the big patterns to use on cards.


 
These little scissors are my go-to scissors for everything crafty. They have a tiny point and can do intricate cutting.




 

I bought this thinking I would make little paper brads and magnets, but I use it mainly to make fabric-covered brad earrings. 



 
 This tool is a fun way to do sewing and lacing on your cards by hand. There are several patterns you can use, and all you have to do is run it over your paper, and then lace!


 Favorite use: making Easter grass. But not just for Easter- you can use it in crafts and kid activities instead of shredded paper.


















No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts