8.09.2005


We signed up for a day tour while we were in Bangkok, and one thing that was included was an ox cart ride. Yes, they made us wear the hats. Posted by Picasa



Me...just chillin...driving the ox cart. When the hungry one on the right would stop to eat the bushes, I got to swat him with my trusty switch. Posted by Picasa



At a waterfall in Khao Yai National Park where we saw a spider the size of a small child. Posted by Picasa



Yes, this is Jay and I riding on an elephant. After the ox cart ride, we got to jump aboard this baby and trek through the jungle and a river. Our elephant trainer/driver, as we affectionately called #3, jumped off the elephant near the beginning of the ride and let us ride on the elephant's neck. He just walked in front of us and snapped pictures of us, yelling "Ma! Ma ma ma!" and "Hoo-ah!" to get the elephant to move. Quite the experience, definitely one of the coolest things I've ever done. I'll give anyone 10 baht if they can pick out something "wrong" with this picture. Posted by Picasa



A collage of our elephant ride Posted by Picasa



Jay and I on our four-legged friend Posted by Picasa



After we rode the elephant, we got to feed her. She ate green bananas like it was going out of style. Posted by Picasa



If you look carefully, you can see a black dotted line---that's the route we took on our elephants through the jungle and the river. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts