8.09.2005


We travelled through the back canals of Bangkok in one of these dragon-tailed boats. We saw all the houses on stilts above the river. And what boat trip would be complete without a little souvenir lady paddling up next to our boat to offer us plastic elephants and photo albums? Posted by Picasa



Standing at the feet of the great lounging Buddha. I was asked to wear the shawl around my shoulders because I was wearing a tank top that wasn't "appropriate" for this Buddha, apparently. The bottom of this guy's feet are inlaid with Mother of Pearl. Posted by Picasa



The face of the reclining Buddha, the largest reclining Buddha in the world, at that. Posted by Picasa



One of the coolest Thai fruits- rambutan. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts