I really need to learn how to scrapbook like this! So if you want it in an album do you just print it out? Also, aren't you coming back in April? (US) where are you guys going to be?
Jill, I love those Gerber daisies! My girls' room is themed around them. If only they didn't eat them.... Love what you did with the pic! I can't believe it will be 1 year next month!
4 comments:
I really need to learn how to scrapbook like this! So if you want it in an album do you just print it out? Also, aren't you coming back in April? (US) where are you guys going to be?
Thats what I was going to say. How do you do this? Do you need photo shop?
Jill,
I love those Gerber daisies! My girls' room is themed around them. If only they didn't eat them....
Love what you did with the pic! I can't believe it will be 1 year next month!
That's a great angle! It makes you look slender!
Post a Comment