5.08.2007

{Some recent tinkerings...}

{Forest Kit by Lindsay Jane; JanieHmkBold Font}


{Born to be Wild Kit by Melany Violette; Template by Lottchen; LD Remington Streamline Font} **Sorry, I spelled Hard "Rock" wrong...and I didn't save the Photoshop file (and I'm too lazy to go through the extra effort to fix it now :)


{April Doodle Kit by Maria La France; Stitched Alpha by Melany Violette; Cream Tag by Andrea Gold- Making Music Kit}


{Paper by me; ChinaOne Font; Various Brushes; Photo Corners by PhotoGraphic Edges 6.0}



1 comment:

Naoma said...

Is your trip over? I want to go to europe! Looks like you guys had a great time! If you are back in town we should do lunch, also we would love to have you for dinner if you are willing to drive to Saratoga!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts