5.22.2007

{Great news!}

For the past month I have been competing in a digital scrapbooking contest at www.godigitalscrapbooking.com. I was given a new scrapbooking kit each week, and had to make a layout. Over 4 rounds, 84 contestants made layouts and were judged...and I made it!!! So now I am on the Supreme Team for the website. So now I am given the kits from GDS, and get to make layouts with them...how fun! I have already put two layouts from Rounds 1&3 (Notre Dame Vespers and Harajuku Girls) and here are two from the other rounds:

{Round Four Layout: Grape Punch Kit by Rebecca Gold}
http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=570


{Round Two Layout: Paisley Crazy Kit by Jessica Alger} http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=524

Thanks to all the GDS girls who come look at my blog!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done - very well done - that daughter-in-law!!!

Mary said...

Congratulations! You are becoming quite the scrapbooker!

scrapbookinfidel said...

Ms Bean, I am very loving to your designs and I am hoping to becoming like your scrapping pages soon.

SI

TheKeilShpeel said...

I just downloaded one of your kits so I wanted to thank you. Somewhere it had a link to your blog and I just noticed your LDS.. Cool, me too. I just found out from a girl in our ward that you can do digital scrapbooking with Photoshop and so I have been downloading like crazy. I didn't know if you mind telling me how you got into making pages and that sort of stuff. I don't even know where to start but it looks like fun. my email is hbkeil@yahoo.com if you want to email me.
I love your scrapbook pages by the way.

Heather

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts