6.12.2007

{Supreme Team Layouts}

Here are some of the layouts I have done with the kits I have been given as a member of the Supreme Team {Creative Team} at GoDigitalScrapbooking


{Cozy Comfort Kit by AmyLeigh Fennell at GDS}


{Colors from Jessica Alger's Salsa Kit at GDS}


{Hands of Time Kit by Jessica Alger at GDS; Page Curl by Kara Perrien; Font: Scriptina}


{Dinostar Kit by Brandi West at GDS; Torn Paper Strips by AmyLeigh Fennell at GDS; "Boy" stamp by Designing on the Edge}

{Funky Girl Kit by Doreen Stolz at GDS; Template by Shandy Vogt; Font: Elise}


{Two page template by Doreen Stolz at GDS; Hailee Girl Page Kit by Andrea Gold at GDS}

No comments:

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts