Apparently it's official...
- Hot Cops
- The many different chicken dances
- The cut-offs
- "Girls With Low Self-Esteem" DVDs
- Les cousins dangereux
- 2/3 of a hospital room
- The Aztec Tomb
- Mrs. Featherbottom
- The Cornballer
- Mr. Banana-Grabber
- The Staircar
- Franklin
- The return of Marta
- The Banana Stand
- GOB's illusions
- Shooting lighter fluid from GOB's sleeve
- The return of GOB's wife
If you've never seen "Arrested Development," then of course, this doesn't make any sense. But I thoroughly recommend everyone to find the seasons on DVD and go see the movie when it comes out!!!


4 comments:
I have never heard of them. But I now have them on hold at the library.
Ok and if they get Marta back on there it'd better be the first one because they switched her out and-anyone else disappointed?
Yes, the stair car (watch out for hop-ons), and how could you forget, Motherboy? Also, George Michael's homemade Star Wars video, Temosil, The Blue Man Group, Ann (her?), and basically anything that comes out of Tobias's mouth is hilarious. Yes, we will be camping out for this one!!
I saw the first season a while back...I've been on a t.v. break for a while and I forgot how funny this show was(is)! Your list triggered my memory...and made me laugh!
What have I always taught you is the most important? ...breakfast? No, family. Oh, I thought we were talking about meals... Ha Ha!! Love it Jill!
Post a Comment