http://stampinpretty.typepad.com/photos/my_gallery/
http://www.patstamps.com/Card_gallery.html
http://www.patstamps.com/Retired_Gallery.html
*The second two links have pictures of cards listed by which stamp set is used...SO handy!!
Because of that, I have decided to put some of my cards that I am particularly proud of up on my blog :) The first four are all made with Stampin' Up, the last one is not.
All Stampin' Up; Sparkle stamp from "Warm Words", Dots from "Itty Bitty Backgrounds," I forgot where the cupcake came from...; colored in the cupcake with Watercolor Crayons; Ribbon from Stampin' Up
All Stampin' Up; Flower from "Mixed Bouquet", Dots from "Itty Bitty Backgrounds," Happy Day stamp from "Nice and Narrow"; Colors: Garden Green, Cameo Coral, Ruby Red
All Stampin' Up; Circle Stamp from "Circle of Friendship", Leaf stamps from "Lively Leaves, Cherish Stamp from "Warm Words", Dot Tag stamp from Be Happy, Background Stamp "Canvas"; Brads from Stampin' Up; Colors: True Thyme, Bravo Burgundy
All Stampin' Up; Flower Stamp from "Nice and Narrow," Swirl Stamp from "Priceless," Thank You Stamp from "Alphabet Soup"; Spiral Punch from Stampin' Up; Colors: More Mustard, Garden Green, Close to Cocoa


3 comments:
Jill! Wow, you do such amazing stuff, I had no idea. Where are you living now?
Your cards are so pretty! Anyone that gets one from you ought to feel might special! You are absolutly so talented and creative! Great job on them! Oh and I love the new backround!
Nice cards - and I love the new background too!
Post a Comment