7.29.2008

{Success!!!}

I have officially made it.

Today one of my digital designing projects was featured as a freebie on THE mecca of all freebie digi-scrapping sites, IKEA Goddess. She puts links to various freebies that are on the web any given day, and today she picked mine!!! Yahoo!!! Seriously, if you liked digi-scrapping as much as I did and were making a sad effort to be a designer, this would seem cool to you, too. It's listed on her blog as the very last freebie on her freebie list for today (in case you don't believe that I have reached digi-designing stardom...)

These templates are being given away as a freebie just for TODAY in my store at the website I design for. Starting tomorrow, they cost actual money. So go pick them up here-- http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_dnld_info&products_id=2516&


You can use them to make your own scalloped papers and ribbons for your digital scrapbooking layouts...and they're made by me!!! What could be better???

1 comment:

Melissa: said...

Congratulations! Wahoo!

....downloading right now. I have no idea how to even do this, but now I am inspired. It's way cute-

Every time I come to your blog I am amazed by your creative talent. Keep it up, I'm glad it's going well for you!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts