8.15.2008

{Cuteness}

{Stampin' Up Sets: Nice and Narrow, Riveting}


{Stampin' Up Set: Spring Solitude}


{Stampin' Up Sets: Peaceful Wishes, Happy Harmony}



{Stampin' Up Sets: Spring Solitude, Happy Harmony, Itty Bitty Backgrounds; Oval Eyelets by Stampin' Up}


{Stampin' Up Sets: Labelicious; Cause for Celebration, Perfectly Plaid; Designer Label Punch by Stampin' Up}


{Stampin' Up Sets: Cause for Celebration, Priceless; Spiral Punch by Stampin' Up}



{Stampin' Up Sets: Much Apppreciated, Spring Solitude; Button Eyelets by Making Memories}


{Stampin' Up Sets: Little Bit of Happiness, Mixed Bouquet, Noteworthy}



{Stampin ' Up Sets: The Wheel Thing; Brights Beads by Stampin' Up; Zig Zag CutterBee Paper Piercing Tool by EK Success}

CLOSE-UPS:

{Stampin' Up Bright Beads and Stampin' Up Sticky Strip}

{I used CutterBee's ZigZag Paper Piercer and then used a Provo Craft threading needle to stitch it with embroidery floss}


{EK Success Paper Shapers Daisy Punch and Stampin' Up Antique Brass Eyelets}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill! Hi. It's Flavia, from elementary school. And jr high. Remember me? I totally remember you. You look so cute. I can't believe you know Ann, Utah is so tiny. And you know Becky Parker. Crazy.
Anyway, just wanted to tell you hi and that you look totally adorable. I wanted to leave an anonymous comment instead of leaving my blog on here because I swear a lot on it and you are too sweet and would not enjoy all my bad words.
I hope we get to see each other one of these days. I was telling Ann yesterday that I was really bratty during my jr high years, but I remember you coming to my birthday parties, so I'm sure we were friends.
great "seeing" you!
love, Flavia

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts