1. What is his name? Jared Ball
2. Who eats more? Uh, definitely me.
3. Who said "I love you" first? Jay did, and it was really cute.
4. Who is taller? Once again, definitely me.
5. Who is smarter? There's not even a competition. Jay is. Except when it comes to knowing about sun damage.
6. Who is more sensitive? I am.
7. Who does the laundry? HA. Totally Jay. I'm not even quite sure how to use our washer and dryer.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Laying down, he is on the right side.
9. Who pays the bills? Both of us!!
10. Who cooks more? Me. But he does the grilling. And the British food.
11. Who is more stubborn? Umm...you'll have to ask Jay that question. But I think he would say that I am :) He he.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Neither of us.
13. Who has more siblings? I do-- 7 versus 4.
14. Who wears the pants in this relationship? We don't wear pants.
15. What do you like to do together? What DON'T we like to do together?? I think travelling is #1.
16. Who eats more sweets? Ooh--that's a tough one. Jay inherited his chocolate-tooth from his mum, and I inherited an ice cream fetish from...who knows...but all in all, I think I do.
17. Guilty pleasures? See #16. And Forensic Files. Usually in conjunction with one another.
18. How did you meet? I feel like a broken record I've told this story so many times. We both went to teach English in Taiwan and were in the same group that went over to teach in the same school. It was love at second sight.
19. Who asked whom out first? Jay did-- It was in Taiwan when he asked me to go buy motorcycle helmets for when he bought his motorcycle.
20. Who kissed who first? After three months of thinking it wasn't going to happen, Jay planted one on me on my birthday at a cute little restaurant in Taichung.
21. Who proposed? He did...cutest thing ever.
22. His best features and qualities? There's so many, I can't even name them! He's beautiful, he's brilliant, he's sweet, he's talented, he's fun, he doesn't get mad when I go shopping and spend money...I love everything about him!

1 comment:
Ahhhh.... how cute. I'll have to ask you some day how he proposed. :o)
Post a Comment