2.04.2009

{AWESOME site!!}

I found this site a long time ago and visit it all the time-- Amanda has the CUTEST fonts in the whole world...and tons of fun recipes and scrapbook pages. I long to be like her. Make sure you check out the photos of her scrapbooking room. Wow. It's amazing.

www.kevinandamanda.com


One of the really cool things she does is make fonts out of people's handwriting (she tells you how to do it and you can do it yourself!!!) Here are some of my favorites:







You just load them into your fonts folder in your Windows folder on your C:/ drive and you can use them just like a regular font in Word or Photoshop. I am working on sending my handwriting into her!!!!

She also has a section with other Free Scrapbooking fonts that I use frequently for scrapbooking.

Seriously. Stop reading and go check it out now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so i checked out her website and oh my gosh...i love it! her scrapbooking room is amazing! thanks for sharing!

Countries I've visited

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapJavaScript charts